2015年12月19日土曜日

I take the view that humans are born good.

When I was a kid, I thought that there are a lot of bad people around here as I saw a newscaster reported daily murders or robberies on TV.
If I was alone on the way home from school, I was frightened to be stabbed by someone who came from the corner. So I cleared the view of the way home, looked back occasionaly, or walked across other side of the T junction.
I felt nervous particularly just after taking a bath. A dressing room's darkness made me feel that somehow there is someone.

One day I had a chance to talk to my father about that.
Then Father said,
"Masato, it is true that you feel so, because TV programs report a lot of bad news.
But good news isn't usually reoprted.
The news such as "This gentleman guided the route to a strange person at the station!" isn't reported one by one, you know? Such events occur frequently. So the number of good people is much more than the bad.
Seven, eight or tenths of people in the society are very good.
About two tenths are usual, and the rest are little strange. Few persons commit a crime."
I remember his words, and feel there are a lot of good people out there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿